Blossom in this beautiful necklace.
- Three blossoms of polished ankole separated by a small hand-wrapped bead.
- 16.5" chain with 2" extender for the perfect length adjustment.
- Made with love in Kampala by a survivor of human trafficking who loves working with Ankole and is proud to have it represent their country to the world.
- Packaged in canvas drawstring bag.
- Sustainably sourced in Kampala, Uganda.
This ethically handmade necklace supports young women escaping human trafficking in India, Uganda, Mexico, and the Philippines.